As a University of Dar es Salaam student or staff member, you can log in at aris3.udm.ac. This page explains how to register, change passwords, check UDSM results, and pay. Start!
What Is ARIS 3 UDSM?
UDSM students may finish assignments quickly using ARIS 3. Aris3 is different than aris2. udsm; here’s how to log in and make payments. Aris helps students finish tasks like:
- online courses
- View Your Course’s Progress
- Graduation acknowledgement
- Payment and creation
- After each UDSM payment, print a receipt.
- Check the status of allotments.
Create ARIS 3 UDSM Login Account
- To use the ARIS 3 UDSM portal, go to the website aris3.udsm.ac.tz.
- select “Sign up” from the menu.
- choosing your account type
- Enter your ARIS username, then type your new password twice to confirm it.
- To finish your ARIS privacy, provide your mobile number and email.
the “Agree to terms of service” box
- To finish creating an ARIS 3 UDSM login account, click the “Register” button.
- Aris3.Udsm.Ac.Tz Login Portal
- Visit the website aris3.udsm.ac.tz.
- A username, email, and password must be entered.
- To complete, click the “Login” button.
Aris3.Udsm. Ac.To Login Password
- Please click the “Forgot password?” link.
- Your phone number and email address are required.
- From the menu, select “Submit information.”
- A 4-digit code must arrive in your email.
- Fill complete the User Confirmation field on the Password Recovery Form 2/4 after clicking the “Submit code” button.
- Make a new password and enter it again in the password recovery box (Change Password)
Reset Password is the option you should select.
- You may see the Password Recovered Successfully form 4/4 (New Password acquired) with a green flash now that the procedure has been successfully finished.
Check UDSM Result In Aris 3 UDSM
- Academic displays My Postponed Studies and My Courses & Results.
- “My Courses & Outcomes” displays academic year results.
Make Payment In ARIS 3 UDSM
Making several online payments is one of the things that can be done with Aris. In order to make various college payments, UDSM students are no longer obliged to go to the bank and spend a lot of time on the bank phone.
The Aris3 UDSM student account may be used to make the following kinds of payments: costs for accommodation, tuition, and transcripts Fees for graduation, Direct Cost Medical Insurance, and Provisional Statement of Results Direct cost registration, appeal, and DARUSO fees for undergraduates
You may also be required to pay the following additional fees: Administrative Costs-CTL, Direct Cost Registration Fee-CTL, Convocation Fee, Direct Cost Student Identification Card, Direct Cost Quality Assurance/TCU FEE, Application Fee, Caution Money, Direct Cost Examination Fee Undergraduate, Penalty and Fines, Lost ID, Examination Fee Diploma SJMC, Examination Fee CTL, and Administrative Costs-CTL.
To use your UDSM ARIS 3 account to make any online payments, adhere to following steps:
Step 1: Enter your login information to access Aris3. Please refer to the prior tutorial if you are confused how to log in.
Select “My Payment” next. Select My Payment from the right menu once you have successfully logged into your ARIS account. When you click on it, a screen where you can input your payment information will come up.
In step 3, click establish a new payment. Selecting My Payment will take you to a new page where you may make your selections and determine the charges connected with your selected study level, either Undergraduate or Postgraduate. The next step is to create a new payment.
Step 4: Select the things you wish to purchase by checking the boxes next to them, entering your preferred payment amount, and clicking the SAVE & Request Control Number button.
Step 5: Click Save to request a control number. A button requesting you to save the information and request a control number will show up at the bottom once everything has been marked as payable. Click the button to get your payment controller number.
Step 6: You will receive your payment control number, which you will use to pay for the things that you had previously highlighted. You can utilize banks or mobile money providers like Airtel Money M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, Halo Pesa, or TTCL Pesa to complete payment to your control number.
Step 7: You should see a paid status and a print receipt option if your payment was successfully received. You can complete your payment by performing the actions listed below.
Customer Service Contact Information
If you have any questions, call our helpline to speak with the ARIS 3.0 Help staff:
- 0658 394 534
- 0734 313 265
- 0742 094 718
- 0692 512 396
- 0692 512 298
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Telegram via the social media platform
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my Aris 3 password?
- Dispatch the “Edit profile” page.
- Choose “Account” from the section.
- Enter your current password in the “Current password” field.
- Type your new password twice into the “Password” and “Confirm password” fields.
- Choose “Save.”
How do I register for courses on Aris?
- Access the Registration System with the same ARIS login credentials (i.e your Registration Number as Username and Password)
- Make sure to select the Optional and Elective courses you wish to take this academic year when you click the Course Registration page in order to complete the necessary total Units. It will be presumed that you lack the required units if you don’t do it.
- Change your details by going to the registration form link.
- Go to a bank and complete all required payments.
- Send the bursar’s office a bank pay stub for verification.
- Finally, enter the registration system using the same ARIS login credentials. The registration requirements must all be clearly identifiable and verified.
- To register, use the “Click here to Register” link. At that point, the registration process will be complete.
What is the merit scholarship at UDSM?
All costs specified in the University of Dar es Salaam Fee Structure, including tuition, stipend, books, stationery, and research fees, are covered by the scholarship UDSM. From September 20, 2022, until October 15, 2022, applications for the Merit Scholarships will be accepted.