SRD SASSA challenges. If your COVID-19 grant application is refused, you can appeal to SASSA (located in South Africa). This is simple. To request reconsideration, visit the SRD website.
Next, finish the application. After that, you can appeal online. You can appeal to rejection in several ways.
How To Dispute SRD SASSA – More Specific
Why To Dispute Sassa SRD Grant
This post can help you if your Sassa SRD grant application was denied and you’re confused how to appeal for your R350 prize. Here’s how to appeal.
Step By Step Instruction For Sassa Status Check Appeal
Your Sassa SRD R350 grant dispute procedure is straightforward; the instructions are below.
- To dispute, go to srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals on the said website.
- Select the “click here to file an appeal or check the status of an appeal” link in the green bar.
- Type in your information
- and paste your mobile number in
- Wait for the SMS containing the verification pin to come after clicking “Send PIN.”
- After providing your PIN, click the “Submit” button.
- The month for which you are submitting an appeal should be selected.
- Using the drop-down option, choose the rationale for your appeal.
- Choose “Submit”
Dispute By Contact Number For Sassa SRD
You can also call the organization directly to challenge an SRD award. You can utilize the contact details provided here.
Call SASSA at 080060 10 11 or email [email protected] for information on grants for SRD.
82 046 8553 is the SASSA WhatsApp number.
the Department of Social Development’s contact information
- Independent Social Assistance Appeals Tribunal (ITSAA)
- Private Bag x 901, Department of Social Development, Pretoria, 0001
- Contact number: 012 312 7727
- Send emails to [email protected]
- Fax: 086 534 3124 or 086 216 371
Visit the website linked below for more information about SASSA grants, or use the keyword in the menu to discover it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does reconsideration of Sassa take?
According to Sassa, the Independent Tribunal will provide you with an electronic notification of the outcome of your appeal between 60 and 90 days after your appeal application has been submitted.
Where do I file a SASSA R350 complaint?
By phone at 079 308 1033 or email at [email protected], you can get in touch with Kenneth Ba. Use of the SRD website, which can be reached at https://srd.sassa.gov.za, is limited to the R350 grant.
Why is my SASSA r350 application still pending?
The “Pending” status is described in the following manner. A submission with a “Pending” status has not yet been approved, claims the Sassa. In order to verify the applicant’s information, the agency is presently scanning it.