Using the myaum portal login at my.aum.edu to access your account is simple. This student portal is an online tool for quick information management and validation.
Regardless of whether you are a new learner, returning learner, or an employee, this post will explain how to get to your Auburn University in Montgomery.
About Auburn University At Montgomery
Public institution Auburn University at Montgomery was founded in 1967. There are 4,091 undergraduate students enrolled in total (fall 2021), it is located in an urban area, and the campus is 500 acres in size. The academic year is divided into semesters.
In the Best Colleges 2022-2023 edition, this institution is ranked as the 67th-best Regional University in the South. In-state tuition and fees are $9,155, and out-of-state tuition and fees are $19,403.
Myaum Portal Login To Your Aum Student Account
On The Website
To access your account, use the steps below to log into this site.
- Go to https://my.aum.edu/ and click on the home page.
- Your USERNAME and PASSWORD should go in the spaces provided.
- Click the Login button to access your dashboard after that.
Faculty, staff, and individuals from off-campus can access the portal. Online access from outside campus requires logging in via the official website. Your username will be your Auburn ID number followed by your last name, with no spaces in between, if you already have an account that has been approved for off-campus connection.
Reset Forgotten Password
The webmail service is provided by Auburn University in Montgomery. Call the Help Desk and let them know you can’t access your passcode online because you’ve forgotten it. They’ll help you reset your password. Your grades, timetable, financial aid status, and recent campus news and activities are all tracked by the system.
- Or you can follow these instructions to reset it online:
- Select the Forgot Password link on the sign-in screen.
- Enter your username on the following page.
- Select the Submit button.
- Click OK after responding to the secured question.
Additional Information About My Aum Portal
Why Should You Use?
The portal is a free tool that allows students, professors, and staff to manage personal information, registration changes, financial aid updates, email addresses, and off-campus productivity tips.
First-time portal users must create an identity profile. This saves your Auburn ID, last name, and gender. This material covers on- and off-campus.
What Is Contained Within?
The portal has most Auburn information. You can utilize the tools to manage your calendar, register, check email and department notifications, and more.
- Create a calendar, schedule spring registration, and cancel or add classes before the fall semester ends.
- The employment unit lets you verify your enrollment, financial assistance, and job/internship applications.
- Visit safety pages and upcoming events to plan your social schedule.
How Do I Maintain Myaum Account Active?
Please log in at least once a month, or more frequently if necessary, to maintain. This will maintain the good standing of your university account. It will become inactive after three months of inactivity. You must ask for it to be revived if it becomes inactive. You will be asked to create an identity profile if this is your first visit. You may browse and edit your profile after you’ve created it. You may carry out the following:
- From your computer off-campus, cancel any upcoming on-campus appointments or reminders.
- To view your schedule, log in to the Schedule Tools. You must sign in with a legitimate Auburn ID number, a legitimate last name, and a legitimate gender before you can schedule classes or examinations.
- Until the registrar’s office verifies this information, you are unable to make any other changes.
AUM Email Logon
It’s easy. Visit the right place. Instructions:
- Visit https://exchange.aum.edu/outlook-web-app or my.aum.edu.
- Username and password required.
- Menu Sign-In.
What should I know?
You should be aware of the following information.
- All new students receive Outlook Web Access email accounts at the start of each semester.
- It serves as the main means of communication for the university. Please be sure to check it frequently.
- Visitation is possible via the myaum page.
AUM Application Logon
After completing your application, you can phone 334-244-3615 (for undergraduate admission) or 334-244-3623 to find out the status of your acceptance (for graduate admission). Please enter your Login ID and PIN. Up to nine alphanumeric characters can be found on your ID.
By doing the following, you can access your Admissions login:
- Check out the AUM Admissions webpage.
- Enter your PIN and ID.
- Activate the Login button.
How long does it take for AUM to accept you?
To establish a new account, click First Time User Account creation before attempting to log in. Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial.
How do I get into AUM?
Students seeking full admission must have a minimum ACT or SAT score of 18 or 940, as well as a grade point average of 2.3. A 2.3-grade point average, an ACT or SAT score of 17, and a score of 900 are requirements for bridge learners.