Since its founding in 2000, NETIS SYSTEMS has grown to become an industry leader in networking solutions. NETIS SYSTEMS has become well-known in the data communication industry thanks to its cutting-edge technology, first-rate goods, and committed customer service.
The NETIS SYSTEMS product range now includes switches, DSL modems & routers, network adapters, EPON, GPON, and wireless routers, but it is growing to include goods related to smart homes, security, and other technologies.
At NETIS SYSTEMS, research and development are backed by an annual investment of 30% of sales revenue, strong upstream technology support, and more than 300 skilled software and hardware engineers to deliver solutions across several technologies that are optimized for human usage.
192.168.1.1 Netis Router Login Methods At Access Point
Default Logins For Netis Router
The following is a list of some typical typos for router IP addresses:
|10.0.0.0.1 Login||10.0.0.1 admin|
Reset The Name Of Your Network In Netis (SSID)
Changing Your Netis WiFi Password
- Do you no longer recall your security code? Don’t worry; changing your password is simple if you follow the guidelines below.
- To gain access, type netis. cc or 192.168.1.1 into the address bar of your browser.
- Go to “Wireless” in the menu on the left, and then select “Wireless Security.”
- Make WPA/WPA2-PSK your authentication method of choice.
- In the Password field, swap out the previous WiFi password with the new one.
- Clicking the Save button will save these changes.
USA Office— Los Angeles, USA Netis Systems USA Corporation
721 Brea Canyon Road, Suite 10, Walnut, CA 91789
- +1 626 810 5866
- +1 866 716 3896, option 2 (technical support)
[email protected] (Technical Support)