Use the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard login page to manage your funds. With this card, you may check transaction costs, make payments, and even apply for a loan if necessary via the website or the app. We’ll learn how to log in, change a forgotten password, and obtain a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard in this lesson.
PayPal, originally known as Confinity, was founded in 1998 and went public in 2002 via an IPO. Later that year, it was acquired by eBay and was made into a $1.5 billion wholly-owned subsidiary. In 2015, PayPal was once again an independent firm after eBay sold it to its stockholders.
The business was rated 143rd on the list of the 500 largest American companies in terms of sales in 2022.
About PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
How To Log In To Your Prepaid Card Account On The Website?
How To Sign In To Your Account On The PayPal Prepaid Mobile App?
Paypal is mobile-friendly. The PayPal app lets you manage your whole account. It’s easy to:
- Transfer money instantly between PayPal and your prepaid card.
- Check account balance and history.
- Find free chargers
- Send and receive money
- Snap a photo to instantly deposit checks.
- Free, fast, safe.
Get the app from the App Store and Google Play. The actions you need to take are as follows:
How To Set Up A PayPal Prepaid Login Online Account?
You can place an order online if you haven’t received a card yet:
- You should click the “Oder your card” link in the left corner of the sign-in page.
- Give your contact details, including your name, address, zip code, email, etc.
- Choose which of the subsequent installments you want to receive via direct transfer next.
- Select a prepaid PayPal card type from the provided list.
- Select the Order Card option after providing all the necessary information.
Note: Cardholders can use the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard ® anywhere debit Mastercard is accepted for purchases at restaurants, bars, and retail stores. After placing your order online, it will take 7 to 10 business days for your card to arrive in the mail after your information has been validated. Activation and identity checks are required.
How To Reset Your Account Password?
You must reset your password if you’ve forgotten it or misplaced it. If you adhere to the straightforward instructions below:
- go to this website www.paypal.com/signin
- Fill out the forms with your registered phone number or email address.
- After that, all you have to do is select “Next” to begin the procedure.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link in the sign-in portion of the new page.
- Enter a valid username or email address in the appropriate field, then select the Next option.
- then adhere to the directions to change your login password.
How To Activate Your Card?
What you should do if you are the card issuer is listed below:
- On the login screen, click “Activate card.”
- Enter your card number and security code.
- Choose Continue to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- To activate by phone, call (866) 753-6440.
When can I expect to get a permanent PayPal Prepaid Mastercard?
A temporary card that expires 120 days after the date of purchase is given to you when you purchase the card at a point of sale. You must activate the card and provide identification in order to receive a customized card.
Who can purchase this Mastercard?
The PayPal Prepaid Mastercard is available for purchase by any US citizen or US resident alien who is at least 18 years old, has a valid Social Security number, and has a verifiable physical address.
How to reload a PayPal prepaid card?
The direct deposit option is free to use, and it allows you to access your money up to two days more quickly than regular banks do. Make transfers to your PayPal prepaid card account from your PayPal account. At more than 130,000 NetSpend Reload Network stores nationwide, you can also add money to your account. Please use the guidelines below to find the nearest NetSpend Corporation locations:
- go to this website www.paypal-prepaid.com/account/location-finder
- To locate the closest reload places, enter your city or postcode in the appropriate areas.
- There, you can increase your account’s balance.