Instruction For Logging Petal Card
- Start your web browser dashboard.petalcard.com
Follow these easy steps to reset your username or password.
- Click here to apply for the Petal credit card.
- Look up ” Forgot your username or password?”. Shortcut.
- Check your accounts.
- Please provide the last 4 numbers from your Social Security number. your date of birth in the format DD/MM/YYY and your Bank account numbers.
- Click Next”.
- recover your password or username easily.
Benefits Of Using A Card Online Account
- FDIC-affiliated Web bank offers the debit card.
- This card requires no deposit.
- All three major credit bureaus will record this card.
- Pre-approval takes minutes without affecting your credit score.
- $300–$10,000 credit line.
- Some stores offer 10% cash back.
- After 12 months of on-time payments, qualifying purchases receive 1.5 percent cash back.
- Eligible purchases get cash back.
- Pay 13.24%–27.24% annually.
- no late fee, yearly fee, international transaction cost, etc.
Guide Apply For Petal Credit Card
Fees And Charges
- Annual cost Annual fee: Zero
- Regular APR: 13.24% – 27.24% Variable APR
- Introductory APR: None
- Limit of credit: 300 – $10,000 based on credit score.
- Foreign transaction fee: None
- Penalty fees: none
- A maximum of $40 can be assessed as a late payment cost.
- The Redemption Cost: is $29 If applicable.
You can enroll online or in the store. Follow these steps to successfully enroll
- Open the Petal official website.
- Input your last name as well as your personal ID code into the box that is provided.
- Hit the Apply Now button.
- An online portal will launch in which you will need to complete a form.
- Provide specific details regarding your financial and employment situation.
- Examine the charges on the credit card you wish to use, then.
- Anyone is able to apply However, the final decision is based on the candidate’s financial situation.
Ways To Make A Payment
You can also make payments with a Petal credit card transaction via phone from your savings or checking account. This will require a phone call to 1-855-697-3825 for cardholder assistance.
- The system will prompt you to input the last four digits of the credit card you wish to use to pay during the call. It will also will ask for the four digits that make up your social security number to confirm that you’re the correct card holder.
- Once you have confirmed the information and you’ll be connected to an automatic voice service that will inform you of details about your account e.g. A. your due date for your payment, and the minimum amount due.