What Is PHC Pay Stub?
PHC Pay Stub Portal is a platform where Providence Health Care (PHC), grants access to team members to manage the wages details, leaves & timesheets for over 7000 full-time employees and 1600 volunteers.
Only through www.paystubportal.com is it possible to access paystub information online. Employees can also view their T-4 and W-2 information via the Portal.
The PHC Portal providencehealthcare.org allows employees to access a variety of benefits, including retirement, insurance, medical, financial assistance, leaves of absence, and 401(k) plans.
The PHC Paystub Portal allows employees to access all support services for their employees, including contributions and taxes.
PHC Pay Stub Login
- Go to the PaytubPortal.com
Forgot Your PIN?
Forgot Your Personal User ID?
Register For A New Account
How To Make A Payment For Providence Health Care Services?
Please read the Accepted Methods of Payment to make your PHC payment.
- Online payment: Payments are made by credit cards through our online payment platform.
- You can mail a check payable to Providence Health Care to Revenue Services (1795 Willingdon Avenue V5C 6E3). Include a statement stub or your account number in the memo section of the check.
- To make a credit card payment (Option 1), call us at (604) 297-8512
- At every hospital, you will be greeted in person You can be directed to the cashier by the staff at the information desk.
- Pre-authorization payments: Payments may be made by preauthorization or the health services authority. Contact us at (604) 297-8512 or [email protected] to open an account. When asked, enter your account number.
- For information on international wire transfers, contact us at (604) 297-8512 or [email protected]
Customer Service Contact Information
- Technical Support: Call 604-806-9333 or send an email to [email protected] to reach the Service Desk.
- Timekeeping/Workforce Scheduling: Speak to your staffing/timekeeper clerk for your portfolio.
- Payroll Customer Service: Contact Payroll at [email protected], by phone at 1-866-875-5303 (choose Option 2), or 604-297-8683 (select Option 3).
- Provincial Language Services: It works to provide clients with an equitable language