PTCL routers generally contain a built-in firewall, and VPN capability. These functionalities may be adjusted via the router’s web-based administration interface. PTCL is a Pakistani telecom and internet company
What Is PTCL Router?
http://192.168.10.1 is the router’s web address. This interface lets users alter network name, WiFi password, and modem settings (SSID).
PTCL is Pakistan’s national telco (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.). It’s the cornerstone for phone and internet services despite the entrance of Telenor GSM and China Mobile.
Easy Steps To PTCL Router Login
There are a few straightforward steps to take, just as with other router logins, in order to access the PTCL:
- In the address bar of your browser, type 192.168.10.1.
- Press the button. after inputting the admin password and username, log in.
How To Change PTCL WiFi Password And SSID?
- Type 192.168.10.1 into a browser to access the router.
- Choose Wireless from the options.
- then click Apply/Save.
- Press Apply/Save to keep the changes in place.
Default Login For 192.168.10.1
|5||admin||(sticker on the bottom of the device)|
|14||admin||(label on the bottom of the router)|