For online training and learning, Virginia Technology Services utilizes Canvas as their learning management system (LMS). This LMS, a cloud learning platform, enables VCU Technology Services faculty to improve the teaching and learning experience via the use of web-based collaboration and evaluation tools.
VCU Canvas Login To Online Learning Platform
Include your VCU eID and password in the blanks.
- Next, select Login to access your Canvas dashboard.
- In the top right corner of the website, select “Courses.”
- Utilizing the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, start learning more about the program’s content.
- Examine the course outline first, and then move on to the course content.
User ID Reset
- Select the text that has the “Don’t know your eID?” link.
- Enter your birthdate, Banner ID, or VCU Card at this point to confirm your identity and acquire your User ID. Next, select the address to which you want your eID addressed.
- If you want to receive an email and/or SMS text message with an eID passcode reset the PIN, check the square box.
- To finish and obtain a new one, click Submit.
Canvas VCU Mobile App Login Portal
Click the “Find my school” icon when the program has been reinstalled.
On this important page, type your school’s name.
Select the VCU support services option from the list of campuses that displays.
After providing your login details, click the login button.
to access your Canvas dashboard, click Sign in.
Benefits Of Canvas For Virginia Commonwealth University Student
Both academicians and educators may benefit from Canvas. The platform places all of the course materials in one place, making it simple for both students and faculty to access.
In addition to using built-in Web-based elements like e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs, it enables academics to submit assignments online and commit to the stated functions. Students may still evaluate themselves and their peers if projects are designed to allow for such evaluation.
- the main storage location for course materials
- Ideally situated to engage with students
- about electronic media in a textbook
- web-based tools integrated
- All homework must be turned in electronically.
- Online tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assigned tasks
Contact Help Desk Support
- (804) 828-2227 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During regular business hours, they provide full-service phone support. Phone assistance is restricted in the evenings and on holidays.
- Please contact [email protected]. Our email is maintained during normal business hours. Password resets and other login issues must be handled by phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- In-person and online consultation assistance – Our consultation program offers specialist, one-on-one IT support.
- Working hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Website: https://www.vcu.edu/
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram.
701 W. Broad St.,
Box 843059, Richmond