The Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has an online admissions platform where students can apply for admission to any of the university’s programmes. There are MBA, MSC, MBBS, LLB, BSC, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs available. Prospective students can submit their personal and academic information using this portal to apply for admission online. They can also look up the dates and outcomes of their exams.
About Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
What Is The VNSGU Admission Login Portal?
Students have a simple way to apply for admission to the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University by using the official admissions page, also known as the VNSGU Admission Portal.
IGNOU, MBA, MCA, and BBA degrees, as well as other specialities in science, education, and technology, are among the courses offered by the university.
Online registration is available for the VNSGU entrance test each year. The registration procedure for admission is remarkably easy because all the relevant information is readily available online. Let’s investigate how to use this gateway right now in the part below!
How To Log In To The VNSGU Admission Portal?
What Are The Documents Required For VNSGU Admission Form?
The list of supplies you must give the VNSGU is as follows:
- Certificate of Domicile
- Photo & Signature in Passport Size
- Identity cards, such as an Aadhar Card or PAN Card.
- UG Marksheet for Degree
- 10th Grade Report
- 12th Grade Report
- Residential Evidence
- Caste Document
- Income Tax Form
- Certificate of Disabilities
Step-By-Step For VNSGU Registration
The merit list and other criteria are used to determine admission. But the only thing applicants need to do is submit an online application for VNSGU login. To begin, abide by these instructions:
- Choose “Apply now” from the login page’s options.
- The application form will show up in the new tab. You must now fill out the necessary information, which includes Faculty for Admission, Admission Form, Last Qualifying Graduation / PG / Diploma University, Last Qualifying S.S.C Exam Board, Last Qualifying H.S.C Exam Board, and other facts.
- Click “Send OTP” after completing the form.
- You will now get a message on the phone number you provided.
- Following that, you must adhere to the system’s instructions and proceed to pay the costs online. Don’t forget to print off or keep a copy of the application for your records.
Some of the external admission forms:
- School Admission
- College Admission
- University Admission
- ITI Admission
- Polytechnic Admission
- Ph.D. Admission
How To Recover A VNSGU Student Login Password?
Don’t worry if you forget your password; by following the instructions below, you may retrieve it in a few minutes:
- On the login page for students, locate and click the “Forgot password” option.
- Next, enter your details, including your email address, applicant number, and birthday, to confirm your account.
- After that, follow the system’s instructions by pressing the “Submit” button.
If you are having trouble obtaining admission online or if you have any queries or worries. Keeping in touch with the university services is possible through
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Post Box No 49, Udhna Magdalla Road
Surat – 395007, Gujarat, [INDIA]
- Phone number: +91 (0261) 2227141 to 2227146
- Toll-Free: 1800 2333 011
- Official Website: https://www.vnsgu.ac.in
- Email: [email protected]